Flea Treatment Pre-Service Checklist
Inside Flea Treatment
- Before service make sure all cats and dogs have been treated with a flea and tick topical treatment.
- Be prepared to leave treated area for at least 2-3 hours.
- Wash all pet bedding in hot water or destroy it.
- Remove all pets from treatment area.
- Vacuum all carpet & dispose of vacuum cleaner bag in a trash container outside your home.
- Remove all items off of couches and recliners.
- Strip all bed linens and wash them in hot water.
Outside Flea Treatment
- Remove all items and toys it from the yard
- Remove pets from yards
After Treatment Care
Vacuum your carpet everyday for the next 5 to 7 days.
A follow up treatment may be necessary.